- Preparing the structural steel model up to LOD 400
- Preparing the GA and Erection drawings for the Approval
- Preparing the Single Part and Assembly drawings for Fabrication.
- Extracting the Bill of Material of steel
A Steel fabrication company in Australia.
The client approached our team to develop a Structural steel model in ASI standards for the mezzanine floor in the residential house and produce the shop drawings for the same.
- Very short turnaround time for the development of drawings
- The design was in process along with the drawings produced and most of the inputs were in the sketches
- Communicating with the On-site Engineers and undertaking their changes in the model and producing the revised drawings.
Solutions and Approach
- Establishing the good communication with client and the design team to understand produce the model to the required details.
- 2 Engineers were deployed to deliver the project within 7 working days producing 35 fabrication drawings and 15 construction drawings.
- On time delivery of the project benefiting the client on their project delivery and planning.
- Good communication and prompt responses to the client has helped planning better and reducing the material wastage.
- High Precision reducing the construction errors and proper project execution
We had very less time to produce these drawings, and over going through a dozen of different vendors we went ahead with Eshia. Their team was prompt with their responses and had communicated well to understand our deliverables and project standards.