- Preparing the existing structural and architectural model.
- Preparing the demolition plan drawings.
- Preparing the Architectural and Structural Good for Construction drawings.
- Extracting the Bill of Material
- Running Clash tests and Resolving them
One of the leading Constriction company in USA working Restoration and Renovation projects.
The client approached our team to prepare Architectural and Structural Model for Renovation project for a Timber Structure i.e. the Spectator Stands up to LOD 400 working on AWC standards. The Spectator stands were renovated to host from 300 spectators to 700 spectators.
- Preparing the existing structure model for the very old blue print drawings and On-site measurement sketches.
- The building was 80 years old Timber structure.
Solutions and Approach
- Preparing the existing architectural and structure model following the existing drawings and On-site images
- 3 Architects and 2 Engineers were deployed to deliver the project within 40 working days producing 50+ A1 construction drawings.
- On time delivery of the project benefiting the client on their project delivery and planning.
- High Precision reducing the construction errors and proper project execution.
Engineers at Eshia were good at their work and execution.