- Preparing the structural steel model up to LOD 500
- Preparing the GA and Executive drawings for the Approval
- Preparing the Single Part and Assembly drawings for Fabrication.
- Extracting the Bill of Material of steel
One of the leading Steel fabrication and Constriction company in Italy.
The client approached our team to develop a Structural steel model and Executive drawings for the Warehouse building in a manufacturing plant and working on UNI standards.
- Most of the design inputs were in Italian language and had to interpret well along with developing good communication with the design team in Italy to understand the project well.
- Many design changes to be incorporated immediately and produce the revised drawings for the model changes within the short time to keep up with the project delivery standards.
- Preparing the model with high precision within 9 working days to produce the Bill of materials and member cut lengths for timely procurement.
Solutions and Approach
- Establishing the good communication with client and the design team to understand produce the model to the required details.
- 4 Engineers were deployed to deliver the project within working 40 days producing 150+ fabrication drawings and 35 construction drawings.
- On time delivery of the project benefiting the client on their project delivery and planning.
- High Precision reducing the construction errors and proper project execution.
We had very less time to produce these drawings, and over going through a dozen of different vendors we went ahead with Eshia. Their team was prompt with their responses and had communicated well to understand our deliverables and project standards.